Friday, April 21, 2017

Things That I Learned From the Word

Good News! Things That I Learned From the Word, my first completed manuscript has been published and is available to the public. How do we establish a relationship with God? What does it mean to live a Christian life? What obstacles will the world place on the path of our Christian walk? These are questions that Christians, particularly new Christians, are concerned about and Things That I Learned From the Word, helps old and new believers to gain answers to these and other questions.

In this book, I attempt to illustrate the joy of living a Christ-centered life. Things That I Learned From the Word also discusses the hardships of a Christian life, as some in society work hard to discourage Christianity. This book is not just what I learned from the word of God, but what I hope to share with everyone, as the readers of the book attempt to learn more about God and God’s word for themselves.

Things That I Learned From the Word is available at Amazon (goo.gl/nj7ywA). Be sure to pick up your copy today.

No comments: